Optimal Health is Within Your Reach
Scientific research supports the use of meditation as a clinical intervention for stress, anxiety, depression and anger management. If you would like to learn how to combat stress and worry through meditation and related relaxation techniques, please contact our organization. Through the use of positive thinking and various relaxation techniques optimal health can be achieved.
• Individual Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Group Therapy
• Stress Management
• Relaxation Training
• Anger Management
• Conflict Resolution
• Effective Communication Skills
• Positive Psychology
• Meditation Based Interventions
• Guided Visualization
• Progressive Muscle Relaxation
• Movement Meditation (Qui Gong, Yoga, Tai Chi)
• Medication Management
We aim to provide you with individually tailored workshops and training to meet your business or organization's unique needs. In addition, Dr. Lambert is available for public speaking events.
Past Workshop and Presentations
• Breathing Together @Hispanic Bar Association Conference
• Meditation and Wellness in the Corporate Office @Independence Blue Cross of Pennsylvania
• R U OK? Building and maintaining a supportive collegial community @ Lowenstein Sander Law Firm
• the Elizabeth Board of Education with Social Workers and School Counselors on Mindfulness Meditation in Schools.
• Perseverance and Resilience: Brothers on the Path to Success @TEDxNewark
• Building Resiliency in Our Children@S.O.A.R. After school Program Parent Meeting.
• Happiness Here and Now@ Richard Hall Community Mental Health Center
• From Worrier to Warrior: Learn to Combat Stress@ Keynote Speaker For NJ School Social Work Spring Conference
• Stand Up to Fear, Kick into Confidence @Parent Academy for the Elizabeth Public Schools
• Meditation as a Clinical Intervention @Trinitas Regional Medical Center Psychology Meeting
• Relaxation Training for Child Study Teams @Elizabeth Public Schools Workshop
• Effective Communication for Employees @Woodbridge Housing Authority
• Conflict Resolutions: Creating a Win Win for Students @Union High School
• Mental Health in Schools @Union Township Child Study Team Workshop
• Mental Health and Stigma: Hispanic National Bar Association
• CALM: The Comprehensive Approach for Learning Meditation: Social Workers and Counselors of the Elizabeth Board of Education
• Just Breath: A Return to Wellness for Medical Professionals@ American Heart Association Hispanic Scholars Research Symposium
• Just Breath: A Return to Wellness for Professional Attorneys@Hispanic National Bar Association Annual Conference in Washington DC.